SAP Services Partner and global provider of Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) services.
Winterhawk provides dedicated services to the SAP and GRC markets.
Winterhawk Consulting’s commitment to each customer is:
- To make your SAP environment more secure and efficient, minimizing risk to your business;
- To be the most effective and professional solution for your needs whilst being the most competitively priced;
- To be your preferred supplier of SAP solutions for governance, risk, compliance, security, audit and cloud;
- To make a difference for you, and engage with you honestly and with integrity;
- To increase your applications’ efficiency and effectiveness, thus enhancing your competitive edge.
To offer comprehensive GRC services that address GRC requirements relating to:
- Risk management.
- Policies and procedures.
- Access controls.
- Process controls.
- User provisioning.
- Identity management.
- SAP Security.
- SAP Audit.
- General computing controls.
To provide our customers with:
- Highly skilled resources.
- Expertise in resolving complex GRC system and business process issues.
- The highest return on their GRC related investments by leveraging sophisticated methodologies and tools.
- Providing the highest quality services in the market.
- Offering competitive pricing.
Founded in 2012.
• Winterhawk Consulting LLC was founded by Charles Braswell in 2012, based in Florida.
• In January 2013 Winterhawk expanded into Mid and Northeast USA.
• Winterhawk Consulting LTD was founded by Steve Hewison in 2014, registered in London, England.
• Winterhawk Consulting LLC supports North and South America while Winterhawk Consulting LTD focuses on the EMEA and Asia Pacific regions .
• While both companies run independently, we actively support each other in the building of Winterhawk as a global brand, and often support each other in staffing augmentation, events and innovations.
At Winterhawk, we believe carefully aligning our resources with the customer’s requirements is critical to the success of all our engagements. Prior to the kickoff of any Winterhawk engagement, regardless of whether it’s a:
- Complex SAP GRC Implementation/Upgrade Project
- SAP Security Role Implementation/Re-Design
- Managed GRC Services
- Staff Augmentation
- SAP Audit Services
Winterhawk ensures our customers have the resources with the right skills and experience to meet the objectives of the engagement. Our resources are located throughout the world.
As well as being an SAP Services Partner, Winterhawk Consulting is a certified expert in GRC and also maintains a select group of strategic partnerships that enhance our capabilities to offer end-to-end solutions.
We provide our customers with highly skilled resources who are experts at resolving complex GRC system and business process issues.
How can we help you?