Senior SAP GRC Engineer Job Description:
The senior SAP GRC Engineer position is a position responsible for designing and engineering SAP software solutions related to SAP’s Access Control, Process Control, and Enterprise Risk Management product suites. Additionally, this position also requires expert knowledge of designing and configuring SAP security roles to ensure access to critical financial systems meets compliance and regulatory requirements. The position requires a Bachelor’s Degree (or foreign equivalent degree) in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or a closely related field. The Senior SAP GRC Engineer will be responsible for developing SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions and SAP Packaged Role Designs. The Senior SAP GRC Engineer position is based at our offices in Florida.
Role Design Requirements
The Senior SAP GRC Engineer must have expert knowledge in designing Roles for the following SAP applications:
- ECC 6.0
- BI 7.0
- SCM 4.0
- SRM 5.0
- CRM 7.0
- Enterprise Portal 6.0
- Global Trade Solution 4.0
- HCM 7.0 (HR structural authorizations and Position Level Security).
SAP GRC Development Requirements
The Senior GRC Engineer will be responsible for designing and configuring packaged SAP solutions for SAP Access Controls, Process Controls, and Enterprise Risk Management SAP GRC products. This individual will be responsible for:
- Gathering business requirements for the following SAP GRC modules
- Access Risk Analysis (ARA)
- Access Request Management (ARM)
- Emergency Access Management (EAM)
- Business Role Management (BRM)
- Configure Segregation of Duty (SoD) and Sensitive Access Rules in ARA
- Configure user provisioning workflows in ARM
- Configure user access review workflows in ARM
- Configure role naming conventions in BRM
- Configure role re-certification workflows in BRM
- Configure role change management workflows in BRM
- Configure firefighter functionality in EAM and develop firefighter roles as required
- Prepare testing scenarios to support the packaged solutions
- Prepare operation manuals for each application
- Project manage large SAP GRC implementation and SAP role design projects
- Provide management with status updates for projects on a weekly basis
- Translating business requirements into technical SAP specifications for packaged Role design and GRC initiatives
- Demonstrate creativity by identifying activities or technical enhancements to incorporate into our methodologies that increase implementation efficiencies
- Maintain knowledge of latest SAP GRC releases and SAP role design concepts through education and training
- Maintain knowledge of compliance and privacy standards, such as Sarbanes Oxley and HIPPA, required to appropriately design security and properly setup the SAP GRC applications
- Deliver quality work evidencing attention to details
- Demonstrate strong project management skills
- Assist firm senior management with business development activities
- Travel not required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineer, or closely related field
- Minimum of 6 years experience in implementing SAP Security and GRC products.
- 3+ years experience leading teams of SAP Security and SAP GRC Resources.
- Strong understanding of audit and business controls functions and how it relates to SAP Security.
- Minimum of 3 years experience remediating Segregation of Duties (SOD) violations in an SAP environment.
- Experience developing Global Security policies and practices.
- Knowledge of IT controls framework such as COBIT, ITIL etc
- Experience in project managing SAP Security implementations across ECC, CRM, SCM, BI, and SRM applications
We offer a Competitive Salary, a Bonus Program, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance as well as a Paid Time Off (PTO) program.
To Apply for this position please click on the link below:
Senior SAP GRC Engineer