Cybersecurity in an SAP world: What you can do in the next 30 days to protect yourself
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
10:45 AM – 11:45 AM
Hear Bill Oliver, Partner – Business Development & Operations, Winterhawk Americas dive into hacking methods most commonly used to gain access to SAP systems, examine the impact of a breach, and find out what you can do — right now — to insulate against an ever-changing landscape of threats.
Attend this session to:
- Understand the history of hacking SAP systems and learn how hackers are getting into SAP systems
- Understand what SAP and SAP customers are doing to adjust to a modern threat environment
- Find out what you can do in the next 30, 60, and 90 days to help prevent a breach, including an overview of tools that are currently on the market, such as SAP Enterprise Threat Detection
To visit the SAP Insider website for further conference details, click here.
Cyber Security As it Relates to SAP
To better understand how you can prepare your organisation to handle a sophisticated cyber attack, join Winterhawk America’s SAP security experts at 13:30 EST/18:30 GMT on Wednesday 1st February, to discuss trends in SAP cyber security, including:
- A brief history of SAP breaches – how they’ve been carried out and impacts on the companies affected,
- What you can do in the next 30 days to protect your SAP Systems, and
- A brief demo of ERPScan, an SAP Certified Solution for SAP Penetration Testing.
Click here to register: This Event is Closed